South Africa is one of the world’s top travel destinations offering a wonderful mix of scenery, culture and activities. South Africa is an enormous and diverse country with mountains, savannahs and deserts, while the combination of sub-tropical waters and colder Atlantic waters provide a rich diversity of marine wildlife, in particular a spectacular migration of sardines followed by predatory sharks, dolphins and whales.
With excellent roads it is perfect for a self-drive safari, with wine lands and the Garden Route to explore and Kwazulu Natal, the Drakensberg Mountains, the Wild Coast and Swaziland to discover. There are a multitude of national parks and private reserves teeming with game, including the best known of them all, the Kruger National Park. With eleven official languages and a diverse range of cultures, it is no wonder that Nelson Mandela named South Africa ‘The Rainbow Nation’.
Why we like it
- Majestic mountains, savannahs, pristine beaches, cosmopolitan cities
- Exceptional big 5 game viewing
- Paddock-to-plate gourmet dining
- Rich, diverse cultural history
- The wine - chenin blanc & pinotage!
- Unbeatable options for every budget