This charismatic country will capture your heart with the charming cobbled alleys, handsome plazas and colonial palaces of Old Havana; the verdant valleys
and limestone peaks of Vinales, the tobacco-growing region and the pastel coloured buildings and red-tiled rooftops of colonial Trinidad. Uncover the
history at Santa Clara's Che Guevara Museum, take a ride in a 1950's classic car through Havanna or sip a mojito in one of Hemingway's favourite haunts.
With a stunning climate, bounty of beaches and swinging salsa rhythms Cuba will not disappoint!
Why we like it
- Fascinating modern history
- 1950's cars, cigars & Cuban rum
- Sincerely friendly people
- Exotic salsa & rumba rhythms
- White palm fringed beaches